Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Checking In

We had a wonderful weekend.  The boys went to a bowling party and had a fabulous time.  Then on Sunday, my oldest participated in a sports camp, while my youngest and I enjoyed time alone.  Woke up this morning to a 2 hour snow delay.  This allowed me a few extra moments this morning to get ready.

So what's on the agenda this week???  This afternoon I am going into Adam's school to do our January craft project, snow measuring sticks.  Wednesday I have a super exciting afternoon of an oil change and annual car inspection, insert sarcasm here.  Ooohh, but Wednesday is February 1st, which means a new cookie of the month.

Sometime this week I need to make Jell-O jigglers for a community project.  To end the week, I am going to a Bunco Party, never played but I am excited for adult socialization ;)

To keep me going this week, I intend to exercise at the YMCA and ingest copious amounts of iced coffee.  I made the Pioneer Woman's, perfect iced coffee brew, and it really is perfect.  I added a few teaspoons of sugar, a shot of chocolate syrup, some creamer, and it's a dead ringer for DD Iced Mocha.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment