Sunday, September 25, 2011

As I get older, I realized my eye make-up doesn't stay on all day.  I would apply it in the morning and by mid-afternoon, it was either gone or fallen down below my eyes.  I was frustrated!  I tried all kinds of "long lasting" eye products.  What I discovered was, I needed an eye primer.

Ok that being said, there are a lot of primers out there.  After watching a QVC presentation for Laura Geller's eye primer, I was game for giving it a try.  It came last week.  The next morning, I added it as a 3 second part of my routine.  I applied my eye make-up, and at the end of the day, my eye make-up was still in place.  For the last week, I used all different kinds of eye shadow and liner, the result was the same.  This product is a winner.

You can find it on QVC.  Do a product search for Laura Geller's eye spackle waterproof primer.  I ordered the light shade.  It is well worth the twenty something price tag.  Now I don't have to buy special long wearing liners and shadows.  The other benefit, the eye shadows were a truer color.

No comments:

Post a Comment