Monday, August 29, 2011

Returning Soon!!!

I have been on a little break from blogging and I miss it.  As I have expressed before my parents don't have a computer (nor do they want one). So I have time every few days to check e-mail at the local library. 

I do promise once I am home after Labor Day, I will start with weekly posts, and sometimes daily ones too :)  I finished my little craft project I hinted at a few weeks ago.  So I feel a tutorial coming soon on how to make a cute gift idea for the winter months. 

I will also post the new recipe for September in Cookie Corner around September 5th or 6th.  It will be a bit late, but I assure you it will be good.  I took a Face Book poll on what flavor to feature for September.  To my surprise oatmeal won, however, I had major difficulties with my oatmeal creation.  I will feature it in the fall but not for September.  September will feature a cinnamon profile.

I hope everyone is doing well after hurricane Irene.  My husband had to weather the storm by himself, and it turned out fine.  While he did experience heavy rains and wind, we suffered no damage.  As for the kids and I, we didn't get a lick of rain in Buffalo.

See you all soon!!! Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment