Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Thursday!



This morning when I checked my blog, a fellow blogger and "old" friend awarded me a stylish blogger.  Thanks to Classified Mom for the honor.  Stop by her blog and see the many great ideas she has for kid projects! 

Here are the rules:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 other bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven things about myself....this could take a while :o)

  1. I actually like to clean.
  2. My favorite show to watch, including re-runs over and over, is NCIS. I have loved Mark Harmon since his days of Mr. Shoop in Summer School (1987).
  3. I started my own business when I was fourteen years old.
  4. I am very proud of my group of friends, they are very eclectic and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
  5. If I could travel anywhere, it would be Ireland. I'm not Irish, but have fell in love with the country through various books.
  6. I love to shop for housewares, but HATE clothing shopping.
  7. My favorite food is pizza.
Here are my fellow bloggers who I have awarded the stylish blogger.  I love all my fellow bloggers, but I was forced to pick only 15.

Whimsical Creations
The Gourmand Mom
Frou Frou Decor
Lamb Around
North Dakota Kitchen
Le Chateau des fleurs
DeBloom Designs
Chase and Mckell
In the Loop
Pocket Full of Pink
Envy My Cooking
Moms Crazy Cooking
Tweedle Dee Design
Willow Wisp Cottage
Design It Chic

If you have been awarded and wish to participate great, if not just know that I think your blog is great and deserves a little extra attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment