Monday, November 8, 2010

Easy Gift Tags

I don't know about you, but I save gift bags and reuse them.  Sometimes I need a new tag for the bag.  So to re-purpose a gift bag, I've made these easy tags that you can attach.   It is so simple,  all you need is a little scrap booking card stock, peel and stick tags, and some ribbon.

After the holidays I always go to the stores and buy peel and stick tags on a sheet.  You can get 100 of them for under a $1.00.  Then at the craft store, I buy card stock pieces in a bag for about $3.00 (you get all different sizes and colors).  All you have to do is find a coordinating color card stock, put a sticker on it, and attach with a piece of ribbon. Viola!!! You recycled a gift bag and saved yourself some money.



Linking to these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment