Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September's Cupcake Star

Well are you ready for September's cupcake???? Here it is: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cakes with Mum Inspired Decoration.  The real star of this sweet treat is the flower design top. I love fall, with all the colored leaves and crisp air. I love the fall so much, I even got married in September. (My wedding cake featured a leaf motif and all the flowers were in autumn hues.)  So I decided to make a cupcake that was very simple to make and would make an impression, but reminded me of the famous fall flower: the mum. These cupcakes would be perfect for a fall bake sale. The technique is very simple and once you learn it, change up the colors to pastels for a baby shower or do red for Christmas.

Now remember the recipe will only be featured on Cupcake Spotlight for the month of September!  Return next week for Wholesome Wednesday!


see the parties I have linked to here

No comments:

Post a Comment