Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Simple Self Promotion

Todays post doesn't offer any new recipe ideas, craft tip, or new travel information. The purpose of this post is simple self promotion.  I was once told by an employer "you need to toot your own horn, because no one else will do it for you". So here's my attempt at tooting the blog.

I have a new feature called Subscribe to Me. All you have to do is enter your email address and then you will receive a validation email.  Validate it and you're on the "mailing list" for new posts. You will only receive an email if there is new activity to my blog. (your email won't be subject to any spam)

I realize a lot of the people who are viewing My Little Blogspot are not "followers" due to not having a yahoo or google email. This feature is a great way to keep track of new ideas and recipes without having to check in everyday. So please Subscribe to Me and pass my link along to your friends & family!  Also thank you to everyone who has sent me messages of encouragement; I appreciate it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment