Sunday, August 1, 2010

My New Obsession: CUPCAKES! (recipe featured on cupcake spotlight)

It seems like the world is being taken over by cupcakes, and I am on board with that.  Lately, there are new shows  and bakeries popping up featuring just cupcakes. I enjoy watching Cupcake Wars on the Food Network and DC Cupcakes on TLC. The obsession of cupcakes doesn't stop in our family with me, Brandon is hooked on them as well. For the last year or so, if you ask him what his favorite food is, he responds "cupcakes".  He would forgo any other food and eat them 24/7.  In fact, when we are at the grocery store, I have to zoom by the bakery department at mach speed to prevent the shouting of, CUPCAKES!!

So, I decided to give cupcakes their due props on My Little Blogspot. I will feature a cupcake of the month. Now, I'm not talking the generic chocolate or vanilla cupcakes with canned frosting. While there is nothing wrong with that in a pinch, I wanted these cupcakes to be a little extra special.  The first feature is a cinnamon scented cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, and topped off with a cinnamon caramel drizzle.  Are your taste buds tempted???? The recipe will be featured throughout the month of August on the page simply named Cupcake Spotlight! Check it out and give them a try, I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment