Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Morning All!


Allow me to introduce myself and my little blog. My name is Lisa and I am currently the CEO of the Nowak Corporation. Which is a fancy was of saying stay at home mom and wife. I believe that running a household is a lot like running a company. There are budgets to follow, HR issues (mainly a cranky husband and children), and at the end of the fiscal year, you hope to turn a profit.



Recently I was turned onto a wonderful blog, http://thegourmandmom.wordpress.com/, and have been inspired to share some of my "wisdom", and useful or useless knowledge. When I was fourteen, I started doing craft shows and from there I opened my own gift basket business. I have had numerous jobs over the years, one being working in a very busy floral shop. As I got older my love of cooking and baking came to the surface. Over the years I have picked up some "tricks of the trade" and wish to share them.



I'm not quite sure if there will be any rhyme or reason to the posts. I'll probably tackle the blog the same way I take on life, day by day. I hope to post recipes, gift ideas as the holidays approach, and maybe some general mommy tips that I have found to work with my boys. So check back daily so you don't miss a thing.



I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. Please feel free to email me with your ideas and suggestions.
p.s. please bear with me as I enter into the world of posting and editing


No comments:

Post a Comment